Can I drop in? No, we only take reservations in advance, no drop ins
What class should I start with?
A beginner's class or the All Levels class - We can accommodate all levels! Please do expect that if you have done yoga before, I will be watching for good alignment - I want you to enjoy your experience without injury. However, I do not expect "perfection" - whatever that is! My class "Yoga for Every Body" is a great place to begin. Every Tuesday at 6:00 pm.
What should I bring/wear?
- Yoga Mat.
- Clothing should be comfortable, giving you freedom to move. Do not wear very loose fitting clothing or very tight clothing that might restrict movement or breathing. Please also consider others in not wearing revealing clothing. (Loose fitting shorts or tops for example.)
- Bare feet. Shoes and socks are not worn during yoga practice. Shoes are removed before practice.
- No cell phones. Please do not bring cell phones into the studio, if you do not want to leave your phone in your car, please make sure it is turned off before you walk in.
- Please NO perfume or strong smelling lotion (some people have severe reactions to these including myself, your instructor - strong smelling lotion & perfume are actually toxic chemicals and are harmful to your health). If you come wearing a scent that I am allergic to, I will ask you to leave - it's not personal, I could end up with a headache, nausea or have an asthma attack from it. I also have had students in my class who are even more sensitive than this so please be careful - even the soap you use in the shower right before class can cause a reaction in someone. Thanks so much.
What type of yoga do you teach?
Modified, Ashtanga based sequencing, slow yoga, specific strength & stretch focus; meditation.
There are as many questions about yoga as there are individuals! Here are some fun frequently asked question links - click away and get your questions answered. If you have a question you would like to ask us specifically, please email: email@example.com
- Yoga Journal - access articles about yoga and it also has a great pose guide!